Acupuncture is one of the oldest, most common, and dependable medical therapies used in the world. Acupuncturists use very fine, sterile disposable needles inserted superficially into specific points in order to activate the body’s ability to heal itself.
Acupuncture is effective for many conditions, including:
- back pain, neck pain
- common cold, lowered immunity, allergies & asthma
- digestive problems, acid reflux, colitis & IBS
- diarrhea & constipation
- insomnia, stress, anxiety & depression
- addictions, smoking cessation and withdrawal support
- tendonitis, tennis elbow & frozen shoulder
- headaches, migraines & TMJ
- chronic pain & arthritis
- acne, eczema, psoriasis & skin rashes
- menstrual irregularities & menopause
- fertility issues, morning sickness, delayed labour
- side effects of radiation & chemotherapy
…and much, much more.
If you’re wondering if acupuncture could help you, please get in touch.